How to get back a message chat application chat history or WhatsApp WhatsApp?
Before continue, may be you wanna read to this nice info:
- Here's How To Find Out Your Friend Blocked Your Whatsapp
- How to delete your account due to Lost and stolen Whatsapp
- How To Remove Last Seen WhatsApp On Android Phone Easily
1. restore the last backup of WhatsApp chatIf you have a backup chat history WhatsApp, you will be able to restore Your backup of the chat history. If you delete the chat history or messages without a backup, you can still recover the lost messages, attachments of WhatsApp automated backups.
This is because WhatsApp automatically make backups every day at 4:00 (your local time) and save them on Your phone's internal memory (just remember that there is enough free space) or an external microSD card from your Android phone.
What you will need to restore chat WhatsApp WhatsApp is to remove, and then reinstall the application chat again. During the installation process, you will be required to return Your message history. Simply press the Restore and everything is aged less than seven days to recover.
2. restore the backup from WhatsApp chat history older (less recent)You can follow the instructions below to restore message chat or from backup WhatsApp:
Open the database or the backup folder WhatsApp. Specify the backup file you want to restore.
Rename the file from "msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD. 1. db. crypt7" to "msgstore. db. crypt7".
When you are prompted to restore, tap restore.
You can find the file backups of the/sdcard WhatsApp/WhatsApp/Database folder, you will see that chat WhatsApp saved with names like "msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD. 1. db. crypt7". Note that the backup folder WhatsApp may located in one of Your phones internal memory or external memory.
What are the disadvantages of restoring from a backup chat WhatsApp?Backup history files Your WhatsApp chats and automated messages are valid only for 7 days after the last saved. Make sure you import your chat history before it expires! You can't find or restore the data from backups that are older than 7 days.
You will lose the message the latest WhatsApp. Riwatar chat today that have not supported and will be lost when the recovery. This means you will lose all the messages that have been sent and received since the backup was created.
You cannot restore a message chat if Your SD card and/or chat history is broken.
You cannot restore the chat history if you have a different phone number than when you supported Your chats.
If you are running a manual backup, it will overwrite the latest backup file automatically.
3. how to recover messages WhatsApp chats without losing the latest chat history?We know that new messages sent/received after it backed up, and removed before the next backup, are non-refundable. If you want to save a copy of the latest WhatsApp, you can back up your manual from:
Whatsapp > > Settings Menu button > Backup > Chat conversation Settings.
This manual is usually backup files will be saved as "msgstore. db. crypt7" in the folder/sdcard/WhatsApp/your Database. Rename the backup file chat this to something like "msgstore. db. crypt7. newest" or "msgstore. db. crypt7. current."
There is no simple way to combine the old with the new, the message returns the message though.
4. restore the deleted chat WhatsApp without backupIf you simply delete some very important chat message without backup, how can you get the backup? We recommend the Android data recovery is easy to use and free to download. Here's how you can recover messages WhatsApp without data recovery backups with Android.
You can choose the data recovered to WhatsApp, chat messages, photos, videos, attachments. You can select and export one or all of them to your computer. Data recover Program is compatible with almost all smartphones Samsung and Android phones such as HTC, Motorola, Sony, Lenovo, Huawei, ZTE, LG.
If you use WhatsApp in iPhone: the steps to recover deleted chat WhatsApp on my iPhone. But there is no simple way to combine your message with your old WhatsApp messages.