Repost a Video on Instagram Easily
Many users have been using Instagram take a screenshot of the photos posted by others, they can upload their own profile to Instagram, which is one way to do it. But it's not often solves the problem of giving credit to the original owner. Likewise, you can repost the video on instagram by taking a screenshot of it!
Another Instagram Tips:
- How To Organize Your Bookmarks Instagram In Private Collections
- The New Feature Can Update Offline Instagram on Android
- Here's how to see The Instagram in Private Without the Follow
In this tutorial, I will show you how easy it is to start with one of the best third-party app Instagram reposting available. I will use a Repost for Instagram because it's very popular and have great rankings. It's also available for free for both the iPhone and Android devices.
Sign in to Repost for Instagram
After downloading a Repost for Instagram for Your iPhone or Android device, you can open it and use it to sign in to Your account with Instagram. You must have an existing account with Instagram for using this application.
What's great about this is that Repost application there is so much you can do with it. Once you sign in using your account your Instagram brought to Your home tab, where you can begin searching for content for repost.
Here are brief details of what you'll find.
- Feed: the most recent photographs distributed from users you follow.
- Media: the most recent Video together from the users you follow.
- Likes: your writing is just like (by pressing the heart).
- Favorites: when you browse the posts through the application of a Repost, you can press the three dots in the upper right corner of the post and press "add to Favorites" to save those under this tab.
The main menu which is found at the very bottom of the screen has three tabs common you can browse through: their own profiles (or home tab) you, what's currently popular on Instagram, and search tabs.